If you are ready to improve your smile, it’s a great time to talk to Boston cosmetic dentist Dr. Ryan Clancy about your options for restoring your smile. A smile makeover can include multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve the color, shape, and functionality of your teeth.
You have a lot to smile about, but you may be self-conscious about showing your teeth. Our daily lives take a toll on your teeth both cosmetically and in terms of your oral health.
Upgrading your smile is the perfect way to celebrate by reducing your chances for periodontal disease, broken and lost teeth, oral cancer, and a host of other health issues. In your smile makeover consultation, you and Dr. Clancy will discuss which of the following treatments are needed to restore your bright, beautiful grin:
- Porcelain veneers – This popular, minimally-invasive treatment can address chips, difficult stains, misshapen teeth, and even some alignment issues. A custom-made and color-matched piece of porcelain is created to fit over the affected tooth for a natural-looking result.
- Dental bonding – Are teeth are weak, making them prone to chipping and other damage. Minor chips can be addressed with this quick and painless treatment. Dr. Clancy will apply a color-matched resin to smooth out and improve the appearance of the affected areas.
- Teeth Whitening – Yellow stains on your teeth happen. An in-office procedure or an at-home whitening kit may improve less severe stains. For stains that don’t respond to whitening treatments, veneers may be necessary to restore a bright, natural-looking hue.
- Dental implants – If you’ve lost a tooth or teeth, a dental implant can help prevent bone loss and the resulting “sunken” look that missing teeth can cause. Dental implants are an aesthetically pleasing, long-term, and highly functional tooth replacement option.
- Dental crowns – Tooth decay is common, so you may have large fillings, broken teeth, weak teeth, or cracked teeth. Dental crowns can protect these vulnerable teeth in an aesthetically pleasing way.
Dr. Clancy and the team at Divine Smiles love to see our patients putting their best smiles forward. We are here to help and support you in improving your oral health and the appearance of your teeth and gums.
Call us at (781) 396-8558 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Clancy and find out how cosmetic dentistry can change your smile and your life. We serve patients in the greater Boston area, including Woburn and Winchester.