Dr. Ryan Clancy’s academic and professional background includes:
- BS in Biology from Saint Michael’s College
- DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- United States Army Captain
- Advanced General Dentistry Residency, Tripler Army Medical Center
- Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry
- Mastership from the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship from the Las Vegas Institute of Global Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign Premier Provider
- Fellowship from the Pierre Fauchard Academy
Dr. Clancy is heavily invested in continuing education in order to provide his patients with the latest, safest, most effective, and most advanced dental technologies and techniques. He understands the importance of having a thorough understanding of the best ways to treat a wide variety of dental concerns and issues, which is why he chose to obtain the highest level of dental education possible.
A dentist who has a MAGD (Master, Academy of General Dentistry) designation has completed 1100 hours of continuing education, including hands-on courses, spanning fields from orthodontics to dental implants. This is the highest award that the Academy of General Dentistry gives, and fewer than 2% of general dentists achieve it.
In addition to MAGD, Dr. Clancy is also an LVI Fellow. The LVI program focuses specifically on cosmetic dentistry procedures such as porcelain veneers, as well as neuromuscular dentistry with comprehensive focus on diagnosis and treatment of TMJ using the most advanced technology available.