Why Get an Oral Biopsy?
A biopsy may be used to properly diagnose and treat the following:
- A sore that has been on your gums for longer than two weeks
- White or red patches on your gums
- Gum ulcers
- Gum swelling that does not go down
- Loose teeth or dentures caused by changes in your gums
- Black lesions on your tongue, gums, or oral tissue
Oral biopsies can be used to diagnose cancerous tissue and determine if you have any other oral diseases or infections. From the biopsy, our dentist will be able to determine if you need further care, antibiotics, or procedures.
At Divine Smiles, we have the experience you can trust and the compassion you can relate to. Call us today at (781) 396-8558 for service in and around Woburn, Winchester, and the Greater Boston Area.